• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If anyone remembers a great US comedy from the late 80's starring Roseanne Barr, it's coming back!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Saw a post on Facebook earlier, saying that 80's comedy Roseanne is coming back with new episodes starring all the original cast including John Goodman as Dan Connor.

Even though allegedly Dan was killed off at the end of the last series.

I'm a bit excited for this, as when I was about 12 I had a crush on Roseanne herself.

I really liked that show, until they ruined it.

That business where supposedly the family got rich.

I liked how ordinary the people acted.
It seemed real, but funny.

The characters would be much older now.
I wonder if it's true. If that's really happening.

I liked most of the series but the final few seasons were kind of bad. I'm not sure if a new series would work. I feel like most old shows and movies that come back do just horribly. Most are just a "nostalgia trip" for money and not much else.

I remember the show. I don't remember it being great at all. Unwatchable, to me. Tastes will vary.

I can vaguely remember watching what would have been reruns when I was really young, and liked it. I wonder if they'd have Johnny Galecki and Sara Gilbert back?

It was alright to me, but it had a lot of competition at the time. I remember watching it, Home Improvement, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and many others. If anyone's lucky enough and wants to relive the past, they still air reruns of most of these sitcoms on cable and over-the-air TV.

Speaking of, I think they tried to bring back Full House (Fuller House?), don't know about the reception it got though. I don't think the reboot of Roseanne will be as good as the original, but who knows?

New Threads

Top Bottom