• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Identify these 11 Celebrity Neanderthals

Tom

V.I.P Member
There are quite a few of these imaginings out there. These are some of my favorites. Most aren't too difficult. ;)

Gene Hackman
Sylvester Stallone
Robert Pattinson
Nicolas Cage
Zooey Deschanel
Nick Nolte ?
No Idea!
Sean Penn
Al Pacino
Will Smith
Tony Shaloub ?

1. My dad
2. My teenage son
3. Me
4. Dunno
5. My girlfriend
6. The scary bloke next door
7. My sister
8. My last GP, judging by the disinterested expression
9. Dunno
10. My teen when he's hungry.. usually accompanied by grunting noises
11. My 10 yr-old son
No trace of Neanderthal genes in my family! :D
Seriously, I couldn't do as well as Judge! I don't recognise people if they're just wearing sunglasses! :confused:

Last edited:
Gene Hackman
Sylvester Stallone
Robert Pattinson
Nicolas Cage
Zooey Deschanel
Nick Nolte ?
No Idea!
Sean Penn
Al Pacino
Will Smith
Tony Shaloub ?

Very good! Especially Nicolas Cage. And Nick Nolte is correct. I couldn't have guessed all either. But for the record two are still to be identified.

No. 7 (hint: has genius level IQ)
No. 11 (hint: someone from UK has to know this one)

I only recognised Rowan Atkinson.
I think Its actually a surreptitious test of how many movies we watch, and of which genre :)

Last edited:
We have just one more left unidentified. No. 7

Hints so far:

Has a genius IQ
Beautiful no matter what species

Last hint: Father was from Lebanon

Funny...I recognized none of them except that I thought the first one was Gabriel García Márquez!

New Threads

Top Bottom