• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wish someone would invent.... (Aspie Version)

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
I wish someone would invent sunglasses that get darker as more people look at me.

Once there are 5 people looking they should be opaque.

I wish someone would invent a verbal response box that I could carry around on my wrist. That is my voice and not a robotic sounding one. They wouldn't be able to tell whether I responded or not.

Just press a button so that replies to How are you doing today?
Press button (I'm good, and you?) Would be audible, then I would nod.

Last edited:
I wish someone would invent a verbal response box that I could carry around on my wrist. That is my voice and not a robotic sounding one. They wouldn't be able to tell whether I responded or not.

Just press a button so that replies to How are you doing today?
Press button (I'm good, and you?) Would be audible.

Or when you get muddled...

Q:How are you?

A: two beers and a packet of pork scratchings please.

A: that's not mine officer.

A: I only ordered a home and cheese sandwich, this octopus linguine is for the fat chap over there, mumbling into his beard.

I need to get back to work and stop messing about......

An invisible suit.

No! Not that.

A suit that makes me invisible, plus all appendages and my head.

Sort of a onesie.

Also waterproof in case it rains when I'm out.

Be careful with the choice of lining as I don't want to be itchy all day.

Please magic it for me.

Is this the look your after?

o7mtelM.jpg

I need a responsive NT- Aspie phrase book that when you look up what the NT said it tells you what they really meant. It would be responsive so it could work out the context for you.

I seem to have just made my own earplugs and block out glasses. Out of some of those 'bricks' referred to in another post I guess.
But, I am just really good at hearing, seeing, and taking in everything while being like an invisible.
brick.jpg

Last edited:
practical noise cancelling headphones that cancel out all voices and high pitched fluctuating sounds as well as low pitched continuous sounds,

a way to cancel out the vibration that soundwaves create in your bones so you can achieve perfect silence,

a way to directly acces the nervous system to create a 'virtual and portable' sensory deprivation tank, selectively being able to switch off eyesight, hearing, smell, sense of touch

a remote control with a volume/mute button to turn down the noise people/individuals make
and that can switch the topic when people insist on talking about things that don't interest me

biometric implants that send people notifications when i'm having a bad day and when i want to be left alone, and vice versa so i get advanced warning about wat other people are feeling

a machine that listens to what people say, removes all the ******** - self justification - self lies - false rationalisations - unjustified entitlement - hang-ups - etc, makes a summary of what they are actually saying to me and a summary of all their ******** for them

I would like to install lots of wind turbines in Washington DC, and in every state capitol. This would provide enough power so we could shut down the oil pipelines, end coal and other fossil fuel use, stop pollution, and halt climate change.

We would have to make congressional sessions year round, or ship local politicians to Washington to engage in debates in order to keep the wind turbines going.

We could have affordable power bills for households and still generate enough income to pay off the national debt. :D

Last edited:
A personal protection droid, that not only defends my person,most intercepts people when I don't want to be bothered.

"please stand aside, this human is not communicating right now, please try later"

Last edited:
A small remote mobile loudspeaker, like a klaxon, which would shock people. You could program it to say things like:

Move your incredibly loud car or radio or cellphone conversation to some other area, I don't want to hear your conversation/radio/music from a kilometer away.

Go home or somewhere else, just not here. The loudspeaker would also have recorded the noise made, and blared it back at them.

At the grocery store/restaurant/in line anywhere:

Error, error, please stand approximately 0.0009114 kilometers or 3 feet from the person in front of you, do not I repeat, do not breathe on their neck.
or:
Please do not encroach on personal space, arms length at least.

Last edited:
A robot that is an exact copy of me.

I could program in some confidence, tedious chit chat and send it out into,the world.
Or at least to the shops.

It could also cut the grass without being 'caught' by a neighbour.

And we could all have a day off when the wind stops
I would like to install lots of wind turbines in Washington DC, and in every state capitol. This would provide enough power so we could shut down the oil pipelines, end coal and other fossil fuel use, stop pollution, and halt climate change.

We would have to make congressional sessions year round, or ship local politicians to Washington to engage in debates in order to keep the wind turbines going.

We could have affordable power bills for households and still generate enough income to pay off the national debt. :D
And we can all have a day off when the wind drops. ;) Perfect.

It may really spook you, coming quite close to the mark you mentioned. Enjoy. ;)

It's periodically shown on the SyFy Channel.

I saw that movie. It is really good, although not necessarily comfortable to watch, and think about. I liked it anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom