• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I, We, Thou

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
This is an aspect of the Deity the Three in the One. cropped-treskle.jpg
I am, to the secular humanist speaking to an empty room when i pray. When i sing songs of praise that i believe delight the devine i am only speaking to myself. This is the "I" aspect of worship. I praise my own person, worship myself and ask me to forgive myself. It feels silly at first, dangerous even.
I am made of stardust, and the dew that graced a single flower a thousand years ago. I am intimately connected across time place and circumstance to every other person that has ever been, we are fruits of the same tree, and made of the same stuff.
If god does exist then god is not only my own highest self, god is all of us together. God is a collective consciousness, that is actively shapping reality itself, moment by moment. My own mind is like a cell in a greater organism, one of the raindrops that makes up the river. This is the "We" aspect of divinity.
I am not just singing in the rain, nor am i talking to the sky, i am not just asking myself for guidance. The All that Is, is itself awake, and aware and listening. It cares about everything.
There is the Light that shines so bright. The Light makes all Life possible, it is One, the same as it ever was. The same Light throughout the whole world comes from a Scource. That is the "Thou" aspect of god, this light that is love itself that gives life itself. THOU ART GOD

New Threads

Top Bottom