• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to introduce myself.

I want to introduce myself. My name is Lorraine Duvall, and I am a neurodivergent; I have a 16-year-old daughter with ASD, ADHD, and OCD, a son with severe learning disabilities and ADHD, and the wife of a husband with ADHD and OCD.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will like it here. I relate as my wife has ADHD and other ND issues, and we have two children, one with ASD and ADHD, and the oldest with ASD. I have OCD, Social Anxiety issues and likely ASD, if not just ND in some way. My wife's father had ADHD, and my wife's Mother seems very Autistic, but was never diagnosed with such. My parents had neither conditions, but genetics certainly seems the cause as shown and indicated.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I am new to this forum thing. Up until about a year ago, my children consumed most of my time during the day. As they have gotten older, I have a little more free time. Am I able to start a thread about any subject? Is it ok for me to write a review about a program or resort that is geared to the ASD community or is that frowned upon? I just want to help families go on vacations that they are able to access and have amazing Adventures.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I am new to this forum thing. Up until about a year ago, my children consumed most of my time during the day. As they have gotten older, I have a little more free time. Am I able to start a thread about any subject? Is it ok for me to write a review about a program or resort that is geared to the ASD community or is that frowned upon? I just want to help families go on vacations that they are able to access and have amazing Adventures.
Sounds interesting. I hope you like to share pictures! It’s nice to go on vicarious journeys, too. (sorry, no advice on the “rules” – I’m only new here too!)

New Threads

Top Bottom