• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to be like Albert Einstein

Oz67

I want to be like Albert Einstein. How do I improve my profound symptoms of Dyscalculia? I want to end up like him one day.

Got a feeling Einstein never had Dyscalcula. And think he had an IQ subsequently estimated at around 160. I only aim to emulate his hairstyle therefore. It's going well so far.

Got a feeling Einstein never had Dyscalcula. And think he had an IQ subsequently estimated at around 160. I only aim to emulate his hairstyle therefore. It's going well so far.

Of course, he did not have my profound learning disorder, I was talking about myself and how I can improve to be like him.

People are multifaceted, with many different skills, abilities, and experiences that shape who they are.

What about Albert Einstein do you aspire to, wish to emulate or experience?

Interestingly there is someone on this very forum who claimed to have that iq.

People are multifaceted, with many different skills, abilities, and experiences that shape who they are.

What about Albert Einstein do you aspire to, wish to emulate or experience?

I just want to be good at what he did in the past before he died.

I want to be Like Jim Morrison, or the other archetypal rock gods. I only aim to emulate the hairstyle therefore. It's going well so far. :sweatsmile:

Actually it's going so so....I'm ending up like Hippie Alex Turner. Apparently some people like that guy though....

Reminds of woman I know raving about this celeb. I bring it up with her she only like him cause he's rich and famous , and (it was an actor) he plays bad ass hard cases....most celebrities are just average, women have weird criterion in looks.
Albert Einstein though , no thats clear cut....guy wasn't winning no beauty contests. He apparently got with Marilyn Monroe though??? his big brain fame must have turned her on. Yeah, it's almost about everything but the looks.

I just want to be good at what he did in the past before he died.
That's a tough field to break into. You have a high IQ? disciplined work ethic? good understanding of physics? and plans to get into a prestigious university position? Otherwise I don't see how anybody could be a new Einstein....without those factors in place, as a bare minimum. It's a lofty goal, very steep. I don't think you have seriously thought it through. That's almost an impossible goal.

Last edited:
albert-einstein.jpg

You can't tell me you don't think he's at least a little handsome.

I want to be like Albert Einstein. How do I improve my profound symptoms of Dyscalculia? I want to end up like him one day.

Einstein may or may not have had dyscalculia, but he took a very unique approach to looking at the universe - an approach which was natural to him, but apparently not tried by any of his predecessors or peers. Literally, he was just doing what he knew how to do, regardless of others' approaches.

For you to do the same, learn your strengths and develop them. Pay attention to your own behavior and see what things you like to do, what things you can't live without doing, or that you do as easily as breathing.

Look into different aptitude tests - either in school (if you're in school) or online.

When you find the things that you naturally do or do more easily than others - that's a strength.

Not everybody is going to be good at theoretical physics. Take a look at things you like or have an affinity for. Are maths and sciences tied into those?

Technically, it includes the highest level of math.

The math is so high level that there was a major split in String Theorists - there were 5 different formulas that seemed to describe how String Theory would work and physicists were split into different groups supporting one or another of the formulas.

Then one guy came along and proved that all 5 formulas were just different expressions of the same single formula. But the math was so complicated that dozens of physics Ph.D.s didn't recognize it.

I not see many aspiring to be like Ed Witten, Albert, was a lousy father. not something to be proud of.

Last edited:
You can't tell me you don't think he's at least a little handsome.
This is what I think , when You mention Albert Einstein.
iu

I'm sure some women find 'older guys 'attractive..... Idk why tho...o_O...grandpa types....:eek:.... They must have 'Father complexes. I'm not one to speak, though.. I'm not averse to trying it on with some Milf types....LOL..... they usually get flustered...."but you're so young...." make 'em blush...

Sure most people look half-decent in their youth.

Last edited:
In science, nobody makes a name for themselves by doing "me too" work. To emulate Einstein you would need to be responsible for a paradigm shift. I have seen four such in my lifetime; Plate Tectonics and the ability to trace continents through history, The understanding of molecular genetics, The fact of Punctuated Equilibrium and its role in Evolutionary Biology, and The revolution in understanding Dinosaurs.

I thought I have Intellectual Disability, but I am much more intelligent than I give myself credit for. I just only learn things based on my restricted interests.

Forensics is my restricted interest.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom