• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I published another blog Anxiety: An Everlasting Battle

Link works now Jen, thank you.

I liked your blog, also have a great deal of anxiety sometimes and I get scared when it won't stop, makes me feel as if I'll implode. Have a difficult time controlling it in any way. It's so painful, so hard to move away from at times. Find that deep breathing helps, attempting to relax in some way, reading and cooking help as well.

Last edited:
Sometimes cleaning helps me. I tend to float with my anxiety. Other days, l don't care, l don't have it. Music helps me, working really helps. Recently, standing up and calling people on stuff but in a nonthreatening way helps. Now if l get gaslighted, l have zero response, which is soooòo much better.

My eye doctor was telling me two very incorrect things and l realize l just thought how stupid. No, l have always had bifocals, no, l don't recognize what your talking about. But all the sudden my script changed because l was no longer in that city. Things seem to all of the sudden change. Think l get a lot of busy body people around me telling me to do things that aren't in my interest at all. So l just smile say yes, and completely ignore them. That really cuts down on anxiety. Because trolls are everywhere, not just the internet.

Last edited:
WOW!! You have an incredible mind. A lot of high level thought went into that. I am truly impressed, and I want to see more of your writing.

Hi Jen thanks for the Blog, some lovely sharing and clear thinking/expressive writing, i had a morning of mass anxiety and hopelessness yesterday,and felt full of a deep despair and failure, the weather was horrid and i was alone, and began to wish my life was as it was 10 days ago before my ex of 5 years left, i got on my bike, bought the paint to begin decorating my home (all prepped previously) and popped to my daughter and Grand-Daughter for a chat on the way home, the anxiety shifted from my whole being, to the 'back of my thinking' i've woken a little low but the all consuming anxiety has gone, having completed my first ritual of the day (checking posts and Blogs) i was happy to find yours that resonated with my experience so again thanks.

New Threads

Top Bottom