• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I prefer plants over animals

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
The reason why I prefer plants over animals is the fact that they're more low maintenance and it's also a living thing.

My type of plants are succulents and cacti because they're easier to look after since they don't require much watering. It's also the easiest to propegate since it quickly grows into a new plant.

Me im more animals (Love plants as well tho) then humans actually have been since i as born.

I prefer not to compare plants and animals as if I'm supposed to prefer one over the other.

But I do prefer both over most people. :D

I definitely prefer animals to humans. They are so much more predictable and they (almost) never lie.

I had a pair of weasels and my boy weasel would always poop on the floor. I would make him stay in his cage until he pooped before playtime but his girlfriend would get up, poop, and be out the door in seconds. He was always like, "But I don't HAFTA poooooop!!!" and I would be like, "Do you swear?" and he would say, "Yes. Pleeeeeeeeease just let me out to play!" and I'm a big ole softie so I would. And no sooner do I turn my back but he poops in the middle of the floor. Little liar.

I'm not an animal person. Am allergic to the dander, the smells make me sick, they stress me out and irritate me and can be deceptive, also they require too much of my time and money and attention to give them the life they deserve. I would (only ever so slightly) prefer humans over having animals again.

So if I had to choose, I'd much prefer plants. But to me, plants are difficult simply because what makes them tick is slow and not easily tangible (it's more of a chemical thing). To me, plants are on the same level as electronic things, it's not easily tangible to me how they operate but it can be slowly figured out. They also both have occassional glitches that result in weird outcomes.

Therefore I choose mechanical things. What you see is usually what you get. And I can make it into whatever I want.

I prefer anything that is practical, so in the plant world, I favour the aloe vera, because in truth, they are not fussy, but I am blessed that my husband is a garden doctor ( my rendering) and so, he makes sure of the more fussy things.

I am not an animal lover as in, feeling comfort with them around; this could be related to my childhood and being forced into taking care of a dog, so therefore, the chose was snatched away. But my husband is a huge animal lover and thus, we have two little dogs and I do admit, despite how horribly annoying they are and I forget to show affection, there is no waste. ( Just to add that I do not believe in cruelity and they are mostly loved if they are not feeling well).

My comfort is being surrounded by cleanness and order.

The reason why I prefer plants over animals is the fact that they're more low maintenance and it's also a living thing.

My type of plants are succulents and cacti because they're easier to look after since they don't require much watering. It's also the easiest to propegate since it quickly grows into a new plant.

Just watched your video! Your plants are cute!

New Threads

Top Bottom