• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need your help!!!

Dumitru Florin

Hi everyone,
My name is Florin, I am 20 years old
and I am a multimedia design student based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
I write to you this message hoping that some of you will help me.
As my final exam I have to improve the experience on a site dedicated to people with autism to have a better education, better jobs and to help them to be more confortable in today's society.
In order to improve the experience of an user on such a site...I need to understand the expectations of these people ( not only people with autism, but also their friends and relatives ).

So the purpouse of this message is to get as many volunteers as possible who would be available for some interviews. Please, if you are willing to help me, leave your e-mail on the comment section and we will keep in touch in the following days. ( if you prefer to be contacted through a different platform, write down which one, please
1f642.png
:) )
Please help me to understand your expectations, please help me so I can help you!
^^

Not many people here use email, nor would they be willing to share it; and are more than likely to prefer the native Messaging system on here

I think I speak on everyone's behalf in saying that peoples expectations of such a site that would be similar to this one would all be the exact same: a peaceful, welcoming community with many helpful people and top notch Staff Members that are also wonderful people that are available to help with the bog that is unruly members and posts and ease peoples questions and concerns.

Also, if you want a good idea of what the Rules and Guidelines this site has to offer, you can view that here: General Rules & Guidelines (Please note that I'm not a Staff Member of this site, just a guy who likes to try and help newcomers as best as I can, along with welcoming said newcomers)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My name is Florin, I am 20 years old

and I am a multimedia design student based in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I write to you this message hoping that some of you will help me.

As my final exam I have to improve the experience on a site dedicated to people with autism to have a better education, better jobs and to help them to be more comfortable in today's society. Here is the link for the site: https://www.centerforautisme.dk/om-os/

In order to improve the experience of an user on such a site...I need to understand the expectations of these people ( not only people with autism, but also their friends and relatives ).

So the purpose of this message is to get as many volunteers as possible who would be available for some interviews. Please, if you are willing to help me, write me in private and we will keep in touch in the following days.

Please help me to understand your expectations, please help me so I can help you!

^^

google translation of the first page in the link, "Om os"/ "About us"

"About us

The Center for Autism is aimed at the target group with neurodevelopmental disorders, ie. Autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, Tourette's syndrome and developmental disability.

Some of our users also have comorbid problems such as anxiety, OCD and depression.

For users who use one of our offers on a daily basis and who, in addition to an autism spectrum disorder, also have a comorbid problem, we would recommend that the user be treated simultaneously by a psychiatrist. An untreated comorbid disturbance can weaken the user's benefit from our offerings.

We are an organization with a multidisciplinary staff with different tasks and different focus, but as a whole have a common academic framework. The joint professional platform commits the employees of the Center for Autism to work within this framework based on the individual user's both common and individual needs.

We collaborate with case officers, teachers, educators, psychologists and psychiatrists who work with and around our target group in their daily lives.

We are approved as a fund company with a social, charitable purpose. Our possible financial profits go to raise the work of people with autism. Our Board of Directors has the overall responsibility for the organization.

Our focus is based on the individual person and a high professional standard.

We are suppliers to the Ministry of Social Affairs' National Knowledge and Special Advisory Organization VISO.

Photos used on this site are model photos from www.dreamstime.com. The quotes used come from interviews with our users."

@Dumitru Florin

Do you want people to tell you how they think a site/page should be laid out graphically?

Or do you mean you want to know what particular types of information they are
looking for on an autism support site?

New Threads

Top Bottom