• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need help finding an action camera

grommet

Hello,

I want a small camera like a GoPro to record myself when I am talking and also I can mount to show what I am doing with my hands. I use a wheelchair so holding my iPhone is difficult but it has a terrific camera.

Do you know about small cameras like GoPro and can advise me? I have heard of the Osmo and Insta360, I think there are other kinds too.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Company called JOBY does a tripod and other holders for phones? Perhaps that might be suitable for your needs?

Ed

Company called JOBY does a tripod and other holders for phones? Perhaps that might be suitable for your needs?

Ed

I just looked. No, that would not help me. I want to be able to use a camera to film me while I look at the camera and also to film me while I am moving but without me holding the camera. The JOBY looks like a tripod. Even with its flexible arms I do not think it could help me.

Too bad my buddy Rob is no longer alive he would simply have made something from existing stuff drill, rivets.
worked at university of Toronto physics lab. does not have to look good as long as it is functional. all you need is some. extruded aluminum U channel buy at service center. cut to lengths.

Last edited:
Too bad my buddy Rob is no longer alive he would simply have made something from existing stuff drill, rivets.
worked at university of Toronto physics lab. does not have to look good as long as it is functional. all you need is some. extruded aluminum U channel buy at service center. cut to lengths.

If I get a camera I am thinking to get a GoPro Hero 11. It will use lightweight mounts and I would not need to make anything. :)

Rob one of us made the craziest things in his basement always thinking outside the box we worked together at
at an appliance manufacturing plant, I had paint and chemistry lab he had mechanical lab if we needed something he would make it a secretary once needed something to hold reports so she could type. I watched him make some thing similar to what you are looking for sort of like those computers monitor holders just take one of these and modify.

New Threads

Top Bottom