• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need a wheelchair and a cattle prod.

Fridgemagnetman

I only have one
V.I.P Member
Preferably a folding chair.

Does anyone know where I can get both in the same place?

I can't do two shops.

Please don't make me do two shops.

The people are swarming in summer.
They're trying to stop me getting my magnets.
So I need the cattle prod.

But I can't do two shops.

Maybe a wheelchair and instead of a cattle prod, a horn? Cattle prodding someone would be considered assault.
I'm sure any store that sells wheelchairs would also sell horns or bells. So then you would only have to go to one store.

Maybe a wheelchair and instead of a cattle prod, a horn? Cattle prodding someone would be considered assault.
I'm sure any store that sells wheelchairs would also sell horns or bells. So then you would only have to go to one store.

A stick with a boxing gloves,maybe.

If I'm pushing my wife,she has to have some sort of fun.

It's simple. Just put a big notice at the other end of the store saying 'queue here', and, good citizens as they are, they will all flock there... even though they don't actually know what they are queuing for :)

A wheelchair and a cane. A cane can give a good whack as well as trip someone walking, running, or skateboarding past.

Never going to find wheelchairs sold in the same places as cattle prods. I don't even know where you buy cattle prods!

Wait ... have you checked on Amazon?

New Threads

Top Bottom