• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I met a friend today who I haven't seen for a while

Aspergers_Aspie

I met up with a friend and his wife today in another part of Scotland to where I live now. We were friends in that part of Scotland for maybe about 9 years before he moved to Manchester and married. Maybe I go to Manchester at some point although traveling quite far in the UK with places haven't been to before, with specific buses or trains and busy places is stressful and difficult. My friend also had a bad experience while at a library sadly

Last edited:
That is very disturbing. Is your friend on the spectrum too? I hope your friend was able to defend is version if the story. It seems people are more and more sensitive these days. The pressures of modern life maybe. I wish your friend well.

I am just curious and wondering if he was targeted by this goon for his differences. It sounds like, from the way the fellow stared at him in the library, this man had a personal dislike (which in no way implies excuse for his behavior). "Why" is always the first thing on my mind.
Why did the goon target your friend?

I am not sure what you are saying. Do you want to go to Manchester to visit him but that poses difficulties for you? Does he want you to visit? If so what is the distance between you? Would you have to stay over night? Can you meet half way? Discuss visiting with him and discuss your options after determining that he wants you to visit to begin with. You may be worrying over nothing.

New Threads

Top Bottom