• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I made a Technology chatroom in the sites chat feature.

How do you feel about technology, and why?

• Love technology, specifically... (Post some details in a reply, please!)

• Technology? I mean, I have a phone &/or computer. I like it.

• %$&! Technology mumble grumble... (Explain your perspective, would you kindly?)

• Other (Please elaborate?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone is welcome! This is my obsession and I hope to find others who share it!

Click the "browse rooms" button in the chat, to get to the list of rooms.

I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I love when it works, hate when it doesn't, and for some reason I have the worst luck with it, which is what lead me down the road of learning how to fix it and make it work. Now I break things on purpose in ways that it shouldn't, for fun, to improve it!

Last edited:
I kept hanging out with Mint. But truthfully, l am a recreational Linux user. Haking magazine had cd of all Linux choices, so l tried Fedora and l like it.

Just thought I should clarify for @whisperingshadow 's sake. New technology fascinates me, I'm usually fairly up to date with what's going to be coming out in the next few years. Common usage that technology is put to often makes life more difficult for me.

I don't use phones. I don't use any social media. And I don't do chat.

Who knows, I might even be autistic. :)

My tech goes to electronics as a hobby, electrician for career untill 2020. So, 40 years.

Handyman now, part time, I'm afraid I only know how to use Windows and more lately Android.
So my computer knowledge is poor.

Low tech stuff here :D Toy repairs.
20221028_135208.jpg
20221028_135135.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom