• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love my daughter so much

Alaric593

Daughter "Something stinks"

Me "Whomever smelt it, dealt it"

Daughter "Dad, I'm calling shenanigans. It's more likely that <sons name> did it because he's still in diapers and because I always laugh when I pass gas and you know it. Let's be reasonable here"

Oh the irony of it all! I hate talking about ablutions and even as a child, would feel grossly embarrassed when it happened and often, would zip to another room; yet, despite that, I still laugh and giggle when it is talked about!

Reminds me of a short tic tok video ( hate them actually). Female all dressed up, waves good bye to boyfriend, after spending a day with him. Closes the door and if one does not have their volume on, you would swear she experiencing a sexual pleasure by the look of her face. Switch on the volume and what happens? You hear a squeak and her sighing in pleasure and relief. I laughed so much and kept on replaying it, despite how embarrassed I would be.

New Threads

Top Bottom