• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I keep getting randomly logged out

the_tortoise

V.I.P Member
I can't find any pattern to it. I might have logged in a few seconds ago, I might have just logged in for a few minutes and been in the middle of typing a message in a thread or on the chat page, and suddenly I will be logged out. I might be clicking on the notifications thing at the top of the page and it will start to drop down and show the notifications and before they all load the site will log me out.

It's never happened before today.

It's happened to me a few times tortoise. Uncertain as to the cause. It could be a myriad of things. Your own system, or the 'handshaking' or an error in the certificate. Usually reboot my system and the modem. Which seems to rectify it.

This happens to me several times per hour. It's very annoying but there's nothing I can do about it since my ISP is Frontier Communications which is the only ISP available in my service area.

I can't find any pattern to it. I might have logged in a few seconds ago, I might have just logged in for a few minutes and been in the middle of typing a message in a thread or on the chat page, and suddenly I will be logged out. I might be clicking on the notifications thing at the top of the page and it will start to drop down and show the notifications and before they all load the site will log me out.

It's never happened before today.
it's happened to me when I don't click the stay logged in button and when I've cleared my search history it does the same thing on Facebook

I am experiencing the same, while playing in the games. I will submit my answer and be taken to the log-in page. I log back in, and find that my answer had posted, anyway.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom