• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Now that Spring has sprung to a certain extent, I decided to go outside without having to put on uncomfortable winter clothing. In all honesty, going outside was even better than I expected. I suddenly felt... extremely happy. It was, to say the least, strange. The wind was blowing everywhere. I almost felt like crying. Not necessarily in sadness, but relief, almost triumph that the dreaded Winter had finally died out with a new era of birth and regeneration. My breaths were no longer labored from cold temperatures and roughly all of the snow I could see had vanished. I could actually breath now without pain. This was good.

sometimes i have to take long walks. there is a place not to far from my house that is a solitary patch of woodland near the highway. though the sounds of cars rushing past is constant. i am at least free from anything human made in sight.

there is something about being alone outside. being alone in my house is liberating from my life, but being alone outside is liberating from the world.

we are so quick to froget the value of solitude, and pave over the green with gray. there is a price on lumber, but not nature.

with spring comes more winter, gary skies filled with falling white snow. only for the sun to melt away that once was. white and gray will turn to green and blue. a warm spring breeze blowing away the frigit winter wind.

length of day grows higher with the sun in the sky. with everlasting time, change is in the air.

Nights are still a bit cool here in Florida, but, the days
are wonderful right now.
Sunny yet not too hot yet.
Able to wear sleevless tops and shorts, work in the garden,
walk in the woods and practice Tai Chi in the park.
Spring won't last long here, so it's time to enjoy.

The never ending rain is less cold today, but that’s about as springy as it gets around here at the moment:p

Nights are still a bit cool here in Florida, but, the days
are wonderful right now.
Sunny yet not too hot yet.
Able to wear sleevless tops and shorts, work in the garden,
walk in the woods and practice Tai Chi in the park.
Spring won't last long here, so it's time to enjoy.
you'd like England in the summer if we get an English summer !I wonder when what I call the creaking gate bird will call.

The lake is pretty, but whenever it starts to get warm, the heat makes the lake dump snow or rain on us. We have had many snowstorms on Mother's day. We don't really have a spring. It just decides to turn to summer one day and all of a sudden it's 80F. By June I might get to do my first mow of the grass. I like mowing.

I like being outside anytime I'm not getting rained on, snowed on profusely, or blown around by the wind. Sometimes I'm sad and don't feel like doing anything. But I have to make myself get outside, because when I do I automatically enjoy it.

you'd like England in the summer if we get an English summer !I wonder when what I call the creaking gate bird will call.
I wonder what type of bird the creaking gate bird is?

Always thought I would like England in the summer.
The Japanese gardens at this house was inspired by a painting of mine.
The house is Uri Geller's. Did a painting for him once for his poem The Day.
uribackyard.jpg

I wonder what type of bird the creaking gate bird is?

Always thought I would like England in the summer.
The Japanese gardens at this house was inspired by a painting of mine.
The house is Uri Geller's. Did a painting for him once for his poem The Day.View attachment 43258
i wonder if its a european blackbird?! they are wonderful singers .
in the north in past decades you wouldnt cook in your own juice ,the s .east and s.west can be stifling .

New Threads

Top Bottom