• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i just wanted to share this

ChrisC1983

http://watchparasyte.com/parasyte-episode-09/

before you click it... it's an anime (usually graphic violence, not so much in this particular episode) but it's sci-fi based.. about a parasite type of creature that embodies the main characters arm, and there are other various similar parasites around basically with a plan of conquering humanity. but... if you want to skip most of it, about 10 minutes into it, there's a fight scene (nothing graphic, no swearing.. it's actually in japanese anyway but there are subtitles)

but... the way he handles the fight, is the way i would handle school fights as a kid (sometimes they did elevate, but also often ended in a comparable way as in the anime.. but, more realistically.. so sometimes a few hits) BUT.. after the fight scene and after he's with the girl and he's back home.. what the parasite describes him as (starts about 16 minutes into it) i can't say is a word for word description, but i've thought similar things to myself from both perspectives while conversing with myself

i just wanted to say.. i'm on episode 18 now and sofar it's actually a pretty good anime if you're an anime fan. basically (i had only seen a few episodes before.. episode 2, then 8 and 9 lol).. the parasites are trying to coexist with humans... but with a total lack of emotion and general understanding of human nature (sounds a little familer huh?) so there are some very interesting scenes. the parasite existed with a "hive mind" kind of thing.. split or not, they all have the same general thoughts and ideas... but as it progresses, so do the parasites in various ways (remember, lack of human nature/emotion/understanding/etc) so some become violent towards humans, some do not. i'm paraphrasing here.. but, in the anime is a line to the effect of "do humans not coexist with pigs? and yet you eat them so from the view of a pig they are killed and eaten by monsters" while others are going for a more acceptable coexistence to be able to blend in with humanity without problem and without killing

still trying to stay a bit vague encase somebody does want to see it. there's 25 episodes but i won't say the ending. and i'm not finishing it tonight.. it's 3am lol

New Threads

Top Bottom