• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Just Got My Nails Done

Spinning Compass

V.I.P Member
I just got my nails done for the very first time ever and it is DRIVING me nuts! I did it because I had a company banquet to go to where everyone dresses up black tie. A new nail shop opened up in town so that is where I went. The women there couldn't speak English very well and I wasn't really sure what I wanted, except that I am pretty sure I told them "gel" and not acrylic because I heard that tears your nails up. Afterwards I showed my nails to a friend who said that they had given me acrylic. She said to not feel bad because this shop has done this to several people.

Anyway they look beautiful but I can't do a thing with them. It is hard to type (and that is how I make my living). Worse of all I cannot SCRATCH. My skin is dry and itches but all this does is make things worse. I heard it is going to take 2 weeks for them to grow out. I am going nuts.

Anyone else have this problem?

New Threads

Top Bottom