• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I just got diagnosed today.

Erica Griswold

I got my results today. My psychiatrist gave me a levels one and two autism/aspergers diagnosis based on the interview. On the test part, everything was fine except processing speed, which was below normal.

What's it like for you to have the diagnosis now? Slow processing is definitely common for people with autism, I have that too.

:sunflower::blossom::mapleleaf::fallenleaf::cat:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! I would be interested to hear how you are doing now too! It can be a bit of a rollercoaster ride! (*yay* finally I know whats what - *ohno* I‘ll always be different type of thing)

Glad for you that you gotten youre diagnose .so now you have an answer on why you have this
" iccues " in life .

Reg the levels what i think youre doc means is that you have Level 1 tho as you cant have multiple levels. Its either 1 (Mild formerly known as both Asbergers , HFA High functioning) , 2 (formerly known as Moderate) ,and last 3 (Formally known as Severe )

New Threads

Top Bottom