• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a theory

Perspective1

that can explain the Universe in detail, is there anyone capable from the autism spectrum willing to dive into the depths of my theory and develop it further ?
I need someone who is not just repeating what he learned from others, but someone who is able to think for himself, mathematical skills would be helpful, but don't expect them from me.
If you think you are the right person for this and you are interested in revolutionizing physics, send me a private message. Thank you.

IMG_0323.JPG
Welcome

Ty.

The reason I ask is because I need to diversify the perspective on that theory in discussions, I am mainly looking for critics that are mentally able to follow my concept and understand it's consequences for physics, because they are not bound to their beliefs or financial interests, but instead are able to just follow logic and rethink the world.
This theory has also a lot of potential to be proven correct, but so far it lacks of mathematics to describe it.

Last edited:
We do have people that talk at that level periodically, so don't give up. For many of us its over-the-head stuff or out of our interest areas.

I know, I am Aspi myself, giving up is not an option for me, finding legitimate critics is much more the problem. I have been thinking about it since about 30 years for myself and now it is time to finish, because I have at least one reason for every aspect of the whole concept that is based on observation or other well accepted theories/logic. The concept has gone thru many changes over the years. I am looking for one person, to help me out with the mathematical part, that would make him partner of the development for this theory. It's a bottom-up concept for the universe and so far I have not found any hints why it should not be correct as it is now.

I love this type of study and would probably find it interesting. But, I am not into the mathmatics.
Couldn't help you there.

New Threads

Top Bottom