• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Have A Crush On A Girl I Literally Just Met, But Just Let Me Explain First

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Okay. The reason I started feeling this way about this girl, despite last night being literally the first time I knew she existed, is because she was REALLY friendly, understanding and forgiving to me; that entire house, despite being full of people last night, may have been the single-most wholesome environment I may have been in, ever. I felt ZERO negativity being in that house, I didn't feel unsafe, i didn't feel threatened by anyone at all, heck, the girl even let me do a hit from the bong! I was so euphoric... And then, I heard her name.

It was Ariel. She didn't feel anything negative towards me at all. We only talked for thirty minutes, and even in such a short amount of time, compliment after compliment, I could feel myself blushing at her, and I couldn't stop myself! I just... I felt safe and protected around everyone there, but each time she came around me, I couldn't stop smiling...

When it came time for her to leave, I couldn't keep my thoughts back anymore. I had to tell her...

"I really enjoyed talking with you...! And, I-I wouldn't mind talking to you again some time!"

She agreed with me.

She shook my hand, and told me she felt the same way. Well, kind of. Not in those exact words but I could tell that's what she meant.

So what is this I'm feeling? Is it love at first sight? I know I need to get to know her first, i'm aware of this, and that's part of the plan, but...

Savanna was never like this. Savanna just poured her feelings out like a rushing waterfall and bombarded me with it all at once, and never gave me time to calm her down, god knows I certainly tried to stop the poor thing from going into shock working herself up, but she just...wouldn't stop. I feel bad for her sure, but I just couldn't keep stopping to manage her feelings and my own schedule.

But Ariel...

I could feel the energy she gave off. It was SO strong, the aura she had was so powerful that I could feel it outside the house. I didn't even have to be in the same room and somehow, I could sense where she was and how she felt. And if she was happy talking with me too, who knows what else might happen if i were to try saying something else positive to her?

I was so relaxed by her presence, I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie on their TV...

I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole way home and the whole time I was in bed. I saw her in a dream, too.

Then today, I pulled a tarot card spread.

One of the cards was a wish card.

I couldn't stop myself. I just automatically thought, I only got this life once....

And you miss %100 of the shots you don't take...

So I took the shot, and made my wish.

Tell me something, guys... Am I barking up the wrong tree? Am I messing up anything here...?

Because... I really DO feel safe and protected about Ariel, nothing but positive energy...

What should I do?

Spend more time with her, that's what you do-- you don't need tarot cards & positive vibes, though; you need to do what you started out with in this post, which is knowing a pretty girl when you see one!

....Maddog told me she has a boyfriend.

But hey, like I said, you miss %100 of the shots you don't take. Can't say I didn't go for it!

Okay. The reason I started feeling this way about this girl, despite last night being literally the first time I knew she existed, is because she was REALLY friendly, understanding and forgiving to me; that entire house, despite being full of people last night, may have been the single-most wholesome environment I may have been in, ever. I felt ZERO negativity being in that house, I didn't feel unsafe, i didn't feel threatened by anyone at all, heck, the girl even let me do a hit from the bong! I was so euphoric... And then, I heard her name.

It was Ariel. She didn't feel anything negative towards me at all. We only talked for thirty minutes, and even in such a short amount of time, compliment after compliment, I could feel myself blushing at her, and I couldn't stop myself! I just... I felt safe and protected around everyone there, but each time she came around me, I couldn't stop smiling...

When it came time for her to leave, I couldn't keep my thoughts back anymore. I had to tell her...

"I really enjoyed talking with you...! And, I-I wouldn't mind talking to you again some time!"

She agreed with me.

She shook my hand, and told me she felt the same way. Well, kind of. Not in those exact words but I could tell that's what she meant.

So what is this I'm feeling? Is it love at first sight? I know I need to get to know her first, i'm aware of this, and that's part of the plan, but...

Savanna was never like this. Savanna just poured her feelings out like a rushing waterfall and bombarded me with it all at once, and never gave me time to calm her down, god knows I certainly tried to stop the poor thing from going into shock working herself up, but she just...wouldn't stop. I feel bad for her sure, but I just couldn't keep stopping to manage her feelings and my own schedule.

But Ariel...

I could feel the energy she gave off. It was SO strong, the aura she had was so powerful that I could feel it outside the house. I didn't even have to be in the same room and somehow, I could sense where she was and how she felt. And if she was happy talking with me too, who knows what else might happen if i were to try saying something else positive to her?

I was so relaxed by her presence, I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie on their TV...

I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole way home and the whole time I was in bed. I saw her in a dream, too.

I couldn't stop myself. I just automatically thought, I only got this life once....

Tell me something, guys... Am I barking up the wrong tree? Am I messing up anything here...?

Because... I really DO feel safe and protected about Ariel, nothing but positive energy...

What should I do?

THAT my friend, is what they call CHEMISTRY. You can meet 100 beautiful people, and if 1 gives you those feelings,...that's the one. Stop questioning. With my wife, it was the same thing.

THAT my friend, is what they call CHEMISTRY. You can meet 100 beautiful people, and if 1 gives you those feelings,...that's the one. Stop questioning. With my wife, it was the same thing.

Thanks bro, but, it would seem i'm a little late on the draw, turns out she's off the market.

But at least I'm back on!

Once you get into the right mind set, have the self confidence, your good, now put yourself out. there.

Never say never! Sometimes life does go our way. So, if not NOW, maybe later wheh she is available. If that time comes, you will work out whatever you need to to be together.

Even more impressive though is:
But at least I'm back on!

Good for you!

She agreed with me.

But Ariel...

What should I do?

I'm genuinely happy for you :) I hope this relationship will blossom into something lasting and fulfilling. Just leave her some space and try to get to know her better.

New Threads

Top Bottom