• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I had a dream where I was a Super Hero!

NoKipAr on the run

but it wasn't fantastical like Spider Man or anything like that.... it was really dark. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I think I might have been yelling at a Clown, trying to protect a human baby with GREEN BLOOD... I was dreaming I was in a house coat

it was like something from DC!

What could this mean?

I have been told once or twice that Superheroes are a sort of Disability Allegory like for example, Comics are considered "Nerdy" which is the stereotype of someone with Asperger's. and Autism.

then there's People who dress as superheroes and stuff always go to Kid's Hospitals and giving them presents like Ipads,

huh..... then there's Christopher Reeves who lots his legs to his Horse, Listen, I was in a time in my life when I was 16 years old where I wanted to beat up bad guys where I would beat up people wearing a house coat with mits on,

with a strap of tape on my mouth with a sharpie drawn smile! sort of a reverse Joker if you will!

that was 10 years ago.

what do you think this dream could mean? guys...anybody?.....hello?

Protekt the gren blod!

It's a dream preparing you for stressful events. Maybe something in your life changed before it, or was going to change with you knowing. But the subconscious does this anyway, I believe.

It wasn't easy for me to dream about my interest, dogs. I forced myself not to wake and edited my dream when I had a dog on my balcony. I played with him. But these were usually not scary dreams. Except for a guard dog near a toilet, lol. And that was the only time I peed in my sleep. It wasn't because of the dog either, it was because I entered the toilet so I thought it was fine to pee. Big mistake. I guess that dog was really trying to communicate something: Don't go in there!

New Threads

Top Bottom