• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I got a stomach bug.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Along with half the other people in my office.

Well, at least my boss cannot accuse me of merely trying to get out of going to the office this time.

Chicken soup and OJ are staples of my diet today.

Along with half the other people in my office.

Well, at least my boss cannot accuse me of merely trying to get out of going to the office this time.

Chicken soup and OJ are staples of my diet today.
Ginger also helps with inflammation and digestion
Praying for you.

Great, now my boss just admitted to me that she had to cancel an important meeting so that she could cover the office tomorrow because I am very sick along with half the office.

I feel a ton of guilt over this. I do not want to be a problem to her, but here I am, being a problem to her.

I want some Mary Jane to forget, shame I have no energy to go out to buy some.

Great, now my boss just admitted to me that she had to cancel an important meeting so that she could cover the office tomorrow because I am very sick along with half the office.

I feel a ton of guilt over this. I do not want to be a problem to her, but here I am, being a problem to her.

I want some Mary Jane to forget, shame I have no energy to go out to buy some.
That's not your fault, man. You focus on getting better.

Horrible sickness. The office thing, just pray it doesn't come back. I learned to take that nasty pink stuff the minute you feel sick every fours for at least 24 hours straight. A doctor told me this. He said most illness enters first to the tummy, so treat the tummy. But you have to do it at the start. I am not a doctor and this isn't medical advice. I am just getting my two pills in , l mean two cents in. :)

I'm glad I'm not in this situation because of my emetophobia. Offices are nothing but gigantic playgrounds for viruses. And schools. And planes and boats and virtually any other place where humans are forced to be within a few feet from each other and I hate it.

iu

Chicken soup is great. OJ has Vitamin C.

Other personal favourites when I'm recovering from something like this include rice pudding with blueberries (maybe plain rice before getting to that stage and blueberries on their own), stewed fruit, and "frog eye soup" (sago pudding). :yum:

I worked from home today, and I had to give my boss the unpleasant news that she double booked meetings at the same time this afternoon. Why must I be the bearer of horrific news like this when I already am a pain in her side?

Sorry you have to work when sick. I'm imagining a universe in which a double booked meeting could be horrific news. I feel like notionally slapping a boss who would take it that way. Is she really such a diva??. She needs a chill pill and maybe a fluffy dog baby to help her get real. It's not your fault.

New Threads

Top Bottom