• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I find myself full of depression and anger everyday

Libecht

Since my childhood, I got mad like every hour. There are just too many things that piss me off. For instance, littering, making noises, wasting food, using disposal utensils, smoking, killing innocent bugs, insulting my favorite movie, not recycling, and not to mention, tons of stupid comments on the Internet. Everybody dislike other people's behaviors or opinions from time to time. But for me, I can't just calm myself: "Nah, retarded people exist. You gotta get over it". Sometimes (basically everyday) I got so mad that I actually imagined how I'd torture and kill them. I'm able to controll my anger, so never did anything stupid. Most of the time the anger disappeared within minutes, but sometimes it affected me for hours, even days. I use the internet more often lately and inevitably saw more and more irritating opinions like "Fxck those refugees I hope they all get beheaded" or "Only morons believe climate change is real" . I find myself full of depression and anger everyday. Hope anybody can offer me some advice.

Since my childhood, I got mad like every hour. There are just too many things that piss me off. For instance, littering, making noises, wasting food, using disposal utensils, smoking, killing innocent bugs, insulting my favorite movie, not recycling, and not to mention, tons of stupid comments on the Internet. Everybody dislike other people's behaviors or opinions from time to time. But for me, I can't just calm myself: "Nah, retarded people exist. You gotta get over it". Sometimes (basically everyday) I got so mad that I actually imagined how I'd torture and kill them. I'm able to controll my anger, so never did anything stupid. Most of the time the anger disappeared within minutes, but sometimes it affected me for hours, even days. I use the internet more often lately and inevitably saw more and more irritating opinions like "Fxck those refugees I hope they all get beheaded" or "Only morons believe climate change is real" . I find myself full of depression and anger everyday. Hope anybody can offer me some advice.

I've been in a similar place to you and it felt like a living hell to me. I've felt severely depressed and angry. Depression, anxiety, and anger can all be comorbidities. In fact, I've been hospitalized for severe depression. The best advice that I can offer is to seek out a psychologist and a psychiatrist. I have to say that the combination of psychotherapy and medicine has helped me by an order of magnitude. I'm not particularly fond of taking medicine but life without it has been infinitely worse.

New Threads

Top Bottom