• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I don't know what to say

henamedmeowl

I don't really know what to say. I am weird or so I thought. I am sensitive and isolated. I like being alone, wandering, and feeling free. I like to read. I don' think anyone knows me outside of one person I met online 3 years ago. I have always had trouble connecting with others and understanding them. I am extremely empathetic and am good at problem-solving and figuring things out. I have been sullen and sad for a long time..and just really lonely but I don't know how to connect really and get afraid of connecting too because people tend to hurt me. Yeah, like I dunno what else to say. My psychologist diagnosed me with C-PTSD, Dysthymia, and is considering Aspergers/High Functioning ASD now. Since the last piece and reading about it I feel like I understand myself better and what I need and I hope it's ok for me to be here.

welcome.png

I don't really know what to say. I am weird or so I thought. I am sensitive and isolated. I like being alone, wandering, and feeling free. I like to read. I don' think anyone knows me outside of one person I met online 3 years ago. I have always had trouble connecting with others and understanding them. I am extremely empathetic and am good at problem-solving and figuring things out. I have been sullen and sad for a long time..and just really lonely but I don't know how to connect really and get afraid of connecting too because people tend to hurt me. Yeah, like I dunno what else to say. My psychologist diagnosed me with C-PTSD, Dysthymia, and is considering Aspergers/High Functioning ASD now. Since the last piece and reading about it I feel like I understand myself better and what I need and I hope it's ok for me to be here.
I relate to you very much! Especially when I was younger.

hello and welcome to AC. I hope you have a fantastic time here and make new friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom