• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I created a wordpress dedicated to wild foods and medicines

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I've just started it, and it's not complete, but let me know what you think.

I apologize that the chart is kind of strange to look at on mobile. I don't know why.

It's just a general list. Please don't use it as a field guide. You don't want cirrhosis or a mouth full of poison oak or worse....

Memories and Broken Frames

I am wondering if anyone is able to read the chart when they are on a cellphone or tablet. If you used a cellphone or tablet to look at the site, please comment below if you could read the information or not. I will change the format if it is unusable.

Last edited:
That is actually very interesting--it's like being back in the Boy Scouts.
It looks very good --

I would love to get more into herbalism one of these days. Guess I should--if I do I will let you know of course.

I have reformatted the site so that it's mobile friendly. Go back and see if it looks okay.

New Threads

Top Bottom