• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Composed My First Digital Song

Irakus34

Just someone else in this world.
Hi.

For the last year, I've been composing mainly piano pieces, around 10, and tried to save them digitally through a program as I can't record them directly.

Then, I thought why don't I compose straight in the program? I had no idea of how to use it, I still have no idea, but something curious came out from inspecting the tools yesterday.

If you want to give it a try, listen it HERE. You don't have to download it, just click on the play button.

I don't expect anyone to like it as I know I'm a beginner and the quality is poor, the arrangement is a mess and the sounds don't fit each other completely. Still, it has something that tells me I must continue trying to experiment.

I may upload next songs if it gets interesting.

Program: FL Studio 12 (64-bit).

Thanks for listening.

Tomoya 04/09/2022 08:15 PM

That's beautiful, it sums up my autistic experience, especially communication skills.
Thank you for creating.

That's beautiful, it sums up my autistic experience, especially communication skills.
Thank you for creating.
Thank you so much. I also think it could be labeled as autistic music because somehow it only happened under my own view of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom