• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I apologize for my poor behavior on this site.

Connor W.

I'm really sorry for my toxic and poor behavior on this site, I want you guys to know that I was different then - I have changed now, I am a better person. I thought I would never change, but I was only thinking in the negative, I am only young, plenty of time to improve myself. I truly apologize for my poor behavior on this site and I wish people will forgive me.

Nothing to forgive as far as I can see.

Keep learning and doing what you're doing.

Thanks for being supportive man, I appreciate it. I would cause trouble in the chat often times, but now I am just going to try and stay away from the chat, as I see more luck in just using the forum as there's more people active on it.

Thanks for being supportive man, I appreciate it. I would cause trouble in the chat often times, but now I am just going to try and stay away from the chat, as I see more luck in just using the forum as there's more people active on it.

Not that many people in life are big enough to apologise or to face what they've done.

As long as you don't take blame for problems that aren't yours, you'll do fine .

Not that many people in life are big enough to apologise or to face what they've done.

As long as you don't take blame for problems that aren't yours, you'll do fine .

Thanks man, I never usually do take the blame for other people's problems, and when others try to blame me for their problems I tell them off.

I've been in chat maybe twice Connor, not my thing. Hopefully the site itself will work out better for you.

We all make mistakes from time time its called being human . As long as we learn from our mistakes and are able to admit to our self's and those we treated wrongly id say its all good :cool: .

And like others said DONT take the blame for something youre not guilty of.

I cannot cope with chat and do not have it on my home page. It causes my brain to sizzle.

Not quite sure what you are saying sorry for, but that takes a lot of guts, so all praise goes to you!

Lets just say me & chat in ANY way shape or form = NAA cant do it same basis as Suzanne my brain goes on holiday.

We all make mistakes and i can see you're a nice guy, I've done the same as you in the past so don't worry about it bud :) We all love you here, I also try and use the chat less these days and it's generally been better, I'll pop in and say hi but that's about it i try not to stick around and i've been enjoying the site more

New Threads

Top Bottom