• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am thinking of making puppet animation

Turbocks

So I was thinking of getting into stop motion animation with puppets but my finances are lacking.

I am willing to put a lot of effort into learning the skills needed in things like making puppets or sewing clothes but also to make a good story.

I was thinking of making a depressing short film based on real life major events
in northen Sweden were the last major case of famine in Sweden but also the last major case of famine in Europe that caused many deaths Swedish famine of 1867–1869 - Wikipedia.

I want this story to be about a 6 year old bunny boy dying from a severe untreated case of smallpox and starvation while his younger brother is forced to watch him die a slow agonizing death.

I was not thinking of using dialogue but instead to use body language and things like facial expressions and emotional music to drive the story forward.

What do you think of this? and what are some things to do when starting out with this type of stop motion animation.

New Threads

Top Bottom