• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am a Young Middle Aged Follower of Filippo Marinetti who is Autistic...

GCat3000

I think that what is called Mental Illness is simply genetic diversity of the brain. I think that all Genius requires these aberrations and as such believe that Genius is a type of insanity.

I happen to be quite conservative yet progressive at the same time. I am basically for lack of a better word a progressive member of the far right?

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

If you wish to discuss politics, there is a Political Discussion Forums which is Here: Politics Discussion and is to be kept there or in PMs

Last edited:
It sounds like perhaps you take the methods of the far right and apply them to progressive issues! Welcome!

The political stuff is utter gibberish to me, but I can definitely grasp the whole "genius is a type of insanity" thing. Oh yes, I understand that one just fine.

Welcome to the forums by the way. Hopefully you'll like it here, we try not to suck.

Hello & welcome.
...and as such believe that Genius is a type of insanity.
Most basic "genius" is a type of neuro-diversity that shares qualities with autism, not insanity.

Insanity, at its base, is irrational while base genius/autism (without severe co-morbid conditions) is quite rational, if unconventional.

Hello & welcome.

Most basic "genius" is a type of neuro-diversity that shares qualities with autism, not insanity.

Insanity, at its base, is irrational while base genius/autism (without severe co-morbid conditions) is quite rational, if unconventional.

Hmmm, I dunno. The insanity option sounds a lot more fun to me, at least.

I am a Young Middle Aged Follower of Filippo Marinetti who is Autistic...
This thread's title confused me, at first.

Do you mean that YOU are autistic, or Filippo Marinetti is...?
full

Hmmm, I dunno. The insanity option sounds a lot more fun to me, at least.

I think that's why the trope exists, entertainment loves the idea of the "mad genius"! ;)

I've always defined things like kindness and love (hippie alert) as types of intelligence, so evil geniuses are actually morons who happen to have random skills that allow them to come off as intelligent, such as imitating a calculator or something.

New Threads

Top Bottom