• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to leave a suicide note..

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
I really miss my boyfriend, I don't get to see him until Tuesday, due to things that have happened, my dad passing etc, but I feel alone and I am holding on for nothing. Why am I even here. I may aswell die. The helpline I called didn't do anything, I'm useless I really am, how do I leave a suicide note?
Roxie

You don`t. You would break your boyfriends heart and that`s just one of many reasons. Hang in there. And remember it`s january, the worst month. Spring is coming and then things get better.
I have no future, he only wants me for a shag, my friends have told me, I'm worth nothing to anyone.

I don`t know anything about your situation or your boyfriend, so it`s very difficult to give you advice. You mentioned your dad passing, I lost my dad suddenly when I was 16. It`s very hard, I know. I`m sorry to hear of your loss. But you can`t give up, things change. And when you feel terrible the only way to go is up. I`m sorry I don`t have any useful advice, life is hard sometimes and you have to hang in there.
I'm sorry to hear about your dad, sending you a hug.

Thank you. Just don`t do anything, no notes. And I think you should hang around on the forum, people are nice here. Many people feel like they don`t belong anywhere.
I'll try not to die, as I wanna be able to see his face! He has autism too, so I can understand more!

You can message me Roxie, I’m here for you! Everyone is right, you are welcome here and we care about you. I don’t fit in anywhere except for this forum either.

First of all you have to care about yourself. I`m just a stranger on the internet but I don`t want you to do anything to yourself. It would be sad and wrong. So please don`t. Try to hang out here and talk with people instead.
I'm not gonna, I'm gonna try to help people!

That great. You had a text under your profile pic that said "I`m normal and kind". That sounds nice, just remember that you are normal and kind and you deserve something good in your life. :) Life just feels terrible sometimes, it will change.
You have a better sense of life I love e it!

This sounds very tough for you, but it's good that you are here. You are not alone, lots here have been through very difficult times, with bereavements and with abuse issues and difficulties with friendships or relationships, sometimes it can all feel like too much, but as others have said to you, it does pass, you can get through this, and people here care about you. It's good that you reached out and can say what you are feeling. We hear you!

New Threads

Top Bottom