• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to delete posts?

Snowy Owl

Hi folks, I've emailed this site with a request and I have had no reply...so how do you delete a post?
An old post from last year links my real name to this site so when someone googles my name they can quickly learn that I am an Aspie. Not that I am ashamed but when applying for jobs prospective employers can learn this about me easily and it should be up to me who knows...can anyone help?

Hi folks, I've emailed this site with a request and I have had no reply...so how do you delete a post?
An old post from last year links my real name to this site so when someone googles my name they can quickly learn that I am an Aspie. Not that I am ashamed but when applying for jobs prospective employers can learn this about me easily and it should be up to me who knows...can anyone help?

Ordinarily, deleting a post is quite simple.
You just click the option "Delete" that shows
on your post, over to the left, on the light
gray bar under your post.

Are you referring to the singing/songwriting thread?
There is a link to a [now] non-existant youtube location.

Did you get that matter resolved/delete what you
wanted to delete?

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice but all I see is 'report' ??

When I look at my screen, I see "Report"
under posts made by other people.

I see "Edit, Delete, Report" under posts I
have made myself.

Staff may eventually answer your question.

Depends too on if a post is locked, then you can't change or delete it. If it's the first post, go in and edit it or slightly change it.

New Threads

Top Bottom