• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to Access Thread Drafts?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
How do I access my drafted threads? I have on that I haven't been able to finish for a week now, and I closed the tab it was in. How do I access it again? I want to finish it.

Go back to the same post where you replied in the thread. It should appear at the bottom of the thread, in grey rather than black. Left click on the text, and it will return to full black. Then you can complete it.

The icon that is for 'drafts' is the fifth from the right and looks like an old floppy disk. If your reply is not appearing at the bottom of the thread, then left click on drafts.
If it doesn't happen it was somehow not saved.

Go back to the same post where you replied in the thread. It should appear at the bottom of the thread, in grey rather than black. Left click on the text, and it will return to full black. Then you can complete it.

The icon that is for 'drafts' is the fifth from the right and looks like an old floppy disk. If your reply is not appearing at the bottom of the thread, then left click on drafts.
If it doesn't happen it was somehow not saved.
I meant a standalone thread, not a reply.

I’ve found that if I delete a draft, it still reappears in grey.

You have to left click on the floppy disc icon, fifth icon from the right. It has two provisions, save draft and delete draft, click on 'delete draft.' It will indicate that the draft is deleted.

Last edited:
How do I access it again? I want to finish it.

Did an experiment Joshua to check. I created a new thread and then left it unfinished and did not post it. When I returned to that particular area that I began the thread in, I clicked on 'Create new thread' and the thread I began appeared. So that's what you do:cool:

Did an experiment Joshua to check. I created a new thread and then left it unfinished and did not post it. When I returned to that particular area that I began the thread in, I clicked on 'Create new thread' and the thread I began appeared. So that's what you do:cool:
Okay, got it.

New Threads

Top Bottom