• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How the movie Lilo and stitch compares to my life

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
How the movie Lilo and stitch compares to my life

Well I just watch the movie Lilo and stitch today since A while back.

I believe the like lilo r we are a little but broken family. I do have my mom my aunt my uncle and my grandmother and some cousins. But I may be overthinking that part.

I am most likely Lilo in the movie but it’s the stitch and Lilo very similar characters.

Stitch was created and really didn’t have a family well I did have a family my mom and dad going to really take care me that well it was I still see my mom and we have a lot of fun together now and she is amazing. My grandmother and I are like nanny and Lilo as we have a relationship that is not too well like broken family but we do love each other and because of the situation we’re stuck in a bad way.

Like nania and Lilo are meant to be sisters me and my grandmother meant to be well just me and my grandmother that really care taker much of the caretaker special needs child/adult.

I know my grandmother loves me and I love her too. Taking care me sometimes where’s her out as to my mom.

And when I was a child I was very much like LoiloI have to definitely didn’t have that many friends. I was confused about the world around me. And also I couldn’t understand many things like whether someone has a friend or foe or neither.

I like stitch I can destroy things that on purpose of course.

I can get a bit impulsive and also clumsy and just drestuptive at times that meeting to. But May I add never violent except maybe what I was very very young when somebody would post your bully me or to my mind that pushed on purpose but that’s another story.

I cannot be Neurotypical or even really fake and I am lost again in my own world I want to silence not really because of my autism but because it is the bullying me in the past and stuff like that I feel it hard to come the words that are not mimicking I feel like contributors my own if you know what I mean.

I’m trying to get better at speaking and writing by writing about what are you see after I see it.

Any other suggestion to be very helpful.

Are you speak to text and it’s very hard for me to spell sub please don’t mind the errors.

Sometimes I believe my brain is in a half shutdown mode not because of depression or anything but just because I’m don’t know what to say either time because I am constantly listening and taking information. Either that or maybe I’m anxious I don’t know Ever since I was abused I feel like I have a grass at least someone having a voice remind me I am still stable very stable I like going to my programs in Northeast even though sometimes it repeat things about needing services which I don’t like doing but it’s hard not to and I do I have from my friends and with my mom and family I also like coloring and drawing is watching YouTube and movies and playing games. And I as I mentioned earlier I am taking a free course in psychology

but I want time to charge me to speak my mind I guess because I have another lotta practice because I’ve been in and out of hospitals or physical and other reasons.

And many conditions gastroparesis polycystic ovary’s as well as the curvature of my spine herniated desk and I’m not sure whether I was born with that or not.

And because of these condition that was put up in hospital for a while now because of my ovaries but mostly because of my gastroparesis The other reasons which I mentioned in a earlier post.

I’m just trying not to be too silent about things I feel like when I talk to my friends I don’t have that much to say that’s what I did that day my thoughts and opinions seemed to be blocked in someway or maybe I’m too busy listening to think about them.

Sounds good your course in psychology. It's good to know things and think about things. I always want to know new things.

I think you're doing well, and working at your skills with writing and communicating.

I'm in Canada and it's still cold here. But spring is coming so I'm glad about that.

Is it nice outside where you are?

I'm waiting for the sun to melt all the snow, and for more birds to come back.

New Threads

Top Bottom