• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How old do I look?

Am I pretty?

• Total voters

Ruby

Was just curious as to how old I look.

Attachments

• BEBF1745-B414-4A2F-BF31-7A6D9DF8E7DA.jpeg
    BEBF1745-B414-4A2F-BF31-7A6D9DF8E7DA.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9A24056D-8BC6-4AC0-9354-2A38B6578C71.jpeg
    9A24056D-8BC6-4AC0-9354-2A38B6578C71.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 0
  • 2739F3C4-AE02-4926-84D5-F5470B45D466.jpeg
    2739F3C4-AE02-4926-84D5-F5470B45D466.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 0
Well the first picture can see the shape of balloons that would be 2 and 1 , birthday pic.
in the 9a picture you look older.
Will use the picture 2739F as a median...

You look around 26 to me.

I once estimated a person to be 14 when she was 19, so my apologies if I am nowhere near he correct answer. I would estimate you to be early twenties.

In my humble opinion - a resounding yes - you are a very attractive young woman. I have to say my wife would LOVE the spotty dress you're wearing in the pic with the helium balloons btw :)
Although I have always veered towards dark haired women (even though I married a blonde!), I think you look nicer with fair hair too.
Age? I would estimate maybe 22 (based on the pic with the ponytail - it looks like the most recent).

Last edited:
Yes, you're pretty but you didn't need me to tell you that! :) I am guessing early 20s but I've never been good at guessing age. To err on the conservative side, I always say women look younger. LOL!

Somewhere around your 20s, early 20s is my best guess. Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Yes I agree with everyone else in here; early to mid 20s :) and yes you are indeed pretty :D

I thought 25ish. And more than pretty. It seems inappropriate to say only 'pretty', but then honest compliments might rapidly become inappropriate, too. Um, you should feel very good about how you look... I'll leave it there.

I thought 25ish. And more than pretty. It seems inappropriate to say only 'pretty', but then honest compliments might rapidly become inappropriate, too. Um, you should feel very good about how you look... I'll leave it there.

I understand where you're coming from completely ;) You want to give someone an honest compliment but you don't want to come across as some creepy internet stalker.
It can be a minefield sometimes :confused:

25ish?* & pretty.

The only down side to this question is if somebody less popular asks this question and only gets
full
full
, it might hurt her feelings.

Even though you asked, "Am I pretty," I think that you have been receiving answers to "Who, here, thinks that I am pretty?" (And that pool will change with who's asking, to be fair. ;))

*Reviewing the birthday balloons, I'm guessing 21.

Last edited:
Even though you asked, "Am I pretty," I think that you have been receiving answers to "Who, here, thinks that I am pretty?" (And that pool will change with who's asking, to be fair. ;))

That's a given anyway isn't it? After all, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Any comment on something or someone being attractive is subjective.

You look around 21-22 maybe? I'm terrible with guessing ages though, so please don't get offended if I'm way off!! :) And you are pretty too :)

PS. I won't take the poll in the event you are a minor. I suspect you may be a minor as an adult may not be asking if they are pretty. You could be 15-ish which would make me feel uncomfortable commenting on your looks. Not that the ones who have are pervs or anything!! :-O It would just make me feel weird. Further, I do not really care about looks . Beauty/ugly makes no difference. Now if you asked me if you are smart, then maybe I would respond.

PS. I won't take the poll in the event you are a minor. I suspect you may be a minor as an adult may not be asking if they are pretty. You could be 15-ish which would make me feel uncomfortable commenting on your looks. Not that the ones who have are pervs or anything!! :-O It would just make me feel weird. Further, I do not really care about looks . Beauty/ugly makes no difference. Now if you asked me if you are smart, then maybe I would respond.
Yeah, I'm with you there.

When I was young, It was so much less... complicated. Or so it seems.
So much less paranoia and need for paranoia.
I'm a firm believer that the greater the pressure in the socio-economic pressure cooker, the more abberant the behaviors that surface.

There's a fantastic comedy segment by Bill Burr on this exact phenomenon.

I won't take the poll in the event you are a minor. I suspect you may be a minor as an adult may not be asking if they are pretty. You could be 15-ish which would make me feel uncomfortable commenting on your looks.
A woman doesn't have to be nubile to be pretty.

New Threads

Top Bottom