• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you feel today- Song Editon

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
This is a thread where you can post a song or music video that expresses how you are feeling.

You don't need to add a description, just post the song.

not honest meant : D

I long not heard electronic music, but I really like the deadspace song atm. but it causes earpain when you listen to the song too many times. : D I like aggressive songs but not when it´s (just) sounds that are uncomfortable for the ear. but the border between "music" and "uncomfortable sounds" is fluent and subjective.

when angry:

when sad:

Last edited:
Very upbeat. Day 1 pain free! (Since May 9)

Treated myself to a recreational gummi and sitting on the porch watching hummingbirds and the parisitoid wasps cruising for victims among the blooms in the rock garden. (It's a festival of colors and textures) Next it will be the Monarchs, then the Bumblebees and finally, if I am lucky, a Hummingbird Hawk Moth. (Please, if you have Tomato Hornworms, please just relocate them. They turn into those beautiful moths)

Last edited:
Wow. Good question. I've yet to find a song that describes the complete absence of emotion,...period. No loneliness, no sadness, no happiness, no emptiness, no depression, no anger,...like literally nothing.

Had a nice walk with the dogs. Accross the creek and down the unpaved road. The vegetation lush and dreamy.

But as usual I always see multiple sides of everything at the same time. And inculcated after a life embedded in electronic warfare in the military I also always see the thread we all hang on.

Well, maybe I'm feeling Damn Fine. So, there is this while I sip some Black Madonna - Star thistle Mead with sour rasberry.

Last edited:
Had a nice walk with the dogs. Accross the creek and down the unpaved road. The vegetation lush and dreamy.

But as usual I always see multiple sides of everything at the same time. And inculcated after a life embedded in electronic warfare in the military I also always see the thread we all hang on.

And y'know where the totally color-blind go? Intelligence. Camoflage cannot fool them. I have partial color-blindness and just to me textures are as important as color.

@Rodafina I’ll take the “Stomp” out and make it Bron-Yr-Aur
Bravo! I love string instruments as far as I can remember. I can't peg this as a 10 or 12 string, but I'd bet 10 string since I can't hear the harmonics. All I am semi-competent with is my Deering 5 string banjo. But plinkin' away learning licks is a joy.

I learned how to play (more like tried to play) this song on a 6-string Breedlove a long time ago. It would be difficult to play on a 12-string, but then Jimmy could play anything. If I had to guess, it was recorded using a 6-string with a really strange reverse reverb technique. And I think that the reverse reverb gave it that 12-string sound. No one really knows. Page was a real genius when it came to recording guitar. It’s a very beautiful song.

It's 2am, so it's past midnight and a new day. And I feel like this. I should get to bed.

@Forest Cat , I don’t think this video will play in the USA – for all of us Americans who don’t use a VPN, we are going to be really wondering how you were feeling before you drift off to sleep.

@Forest Cat , I don’t think this video will play in the USA – for all of us Americans who don’t use a VPN, we are going to be really wondering how you were feeling before you drift off to sleep.

I think I got a workaround – was it Tingsek - I still stand here?

Telling my dog how much I love him while listening to this song. I think it describes our connection pretty well.

Somewhere between Electric Eye by Judas Priest and Disturbed Down with the Sickness.
Can you smell the leather?:p

So hot today. I asked people coming to my work. How the apocalypse was going?
Heat 102. Heat index 122.

New Threads

Top Bottom