1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do y'all feel about Donald Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Myles Mckinley Walker, May 28, 2019.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract Active Member

In order to vote in Australia, you first have to register. If you do not register to vote, no one will know, and no one will bother you about it.

2. Joshua Aaron

Joshua Aaron Just a Professional Weirdo w/Autism and ADHD

I'm part of Gen Z in the U.S., I believe that voting should be require, both presidential elections and midterms, and even for voting on both the introduction or removal of local (state/county/city) and federal laws. This is also a stereotype of millennials. Most young people hate feeling like they have a lack of choice in there lives. Considering that voting for something entails you effecting something politically by your choice, most do vote. I'm going to register to vote when I turn 18. Also, the lack of millenials voting probably just has to do to either getting there on time or just being a newer generation.

3. Joshua Aaron

Joshua Aaron Just a Professional Weirdo w/Autism and ADHD

So you are saying that Trump stereotyping innocent families trying to do whatever they can to survive is a good thing? Also, some N.A.T.O. states don't have the budget to spend a bunch on a military as large and powerful as the U.S. military? Also, he does not realize that telling China what to do is a very dangerous decision, and the Chinese government has most likely already deemed
    Trump may or may not have paid off a Russian hacker group to effect elections so that votes are exploited towards him. Black hat hackers can sometimes turn into digital hit men. Hit men require payment before carrying out any of their services. Trump has tons of money (which he does not deserve), so why wouldn't he use some of that to pay off hackers for his benefit. Heck, whenever he has been questioned about the scenario, he becomes defensive and clearly irritated.

He attempted to ban trans people from joining the military.

After Putin attempted to have a dissident assassinated on British soil with banned chemical weaponry and a group of 12 Russian hacker's interference with the 2016 election. However, instead of disowning and reprimanding Putin, Trump decided to side with Russia's president.

Also, just because he hates only illegals and stereotypes them, it does not mean that he hates the ones who entered legally. Also, his policy to separate migrant children from their parents and other family members resulted in a ton of children to be depressed. He also completely forgot that he could just make entry into the country much easier and also free. He is blaming all illegal immigrants for the crimes of a crappy minority.

He basically ruined net neutrality. Now Comcast is ripping people off.

He said that he'd withdraw our armed forces from Afghanistan, which will cause the middle to be overran by Taliban and al-Qaeda terrorists. The presence of U.S. military is the only thing the both terrorist organizations and their burnt-out AKs fear.

He is also pulling forces from Syria and Iraq, both of which STILL has up yo 30,000 or more ISIS fighters, which will cause the middle eastern countries to be consumed by terrorism once again. Oh, and Israel would have a more difficult time making sure nobody invades them. Since I know that Israel has committed war crimes despite U.S. based news being required to censor against such topics in the U.S., I don't even really care if Israel gets invaded or not.

Source: Washington Post- The Ten Worst Things Trump Did in 2018

4. Xerces Blue

Xerces Blue Evil Overload

Comcast was already ripping people off and will continue to do so.
    As for the whole trade war thing, the US shouldn't have "outsourced" it's manufacturing to begin with (this only hurts the middle class and reduces the opportunities for the lower class to move upward) - anyone who plays any sort of strategy game or has taken an economics class(high school level when I learned this) can tell you that.
    As for Trump, while I don't like him as a person (I meet him briefly back in 2005 working as a delivery driver) My opinion of him as a leader is pretty good.
    He doesn't talk like a politician.
    What he says he's going to do happens.
    He hold people accountable for their actions.

Everything he said he would do has either happened or he's tried to make happen.
    Love him or Hate him He's done a hell of a lot more than I've expected and If he says he'll do something I know what to expect - he's held north Korea and Russia to account more than any other politico in US history.
    I disagree on putting steam powered catapults on ford class carriers - they don't have the infrastructure for them and would require a lot of dry dock time to change this.
    But this is a layman's mistake for any trade - Not understanding everything involved in an application of technology.

5. Julia40141

Julia40141 New Member

I think that immigrants should be grateful and I definitely believe they should come here legally, I hope I diden't offend anyone :(