1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do y'all feel about Donald Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Myles Mckinley Walker, May 28, 2019.

1. Myles Mckinley Walker

Myles Mckinley Walker New Member

Has anybody been feeling anxious eversince donald trump became president?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Fridgemagnetman

Fridgemagnetman I only have one V.I.P Member

Most of us have been anxious since birth.

I just have a phobia about suddenly revealed baldness.

So I get anxious when it's windy and he's on TV

• Funny Funny x 8
  3. Myles Mckinley Walker

I get especially anxious when I'm around new people and expected to socialize with them but do have those occasional moments where I do talk and The possibility of him being reelected

• Like Like x 3
  4. Joshua Aaron

Joshua Aaron Just a Professional Weirdo w/Autism and ADHD

When I heard that he was elected I thought to myself, "Oh, great. Another clueless boomer as President. Ugh."

Seriously, though. Why does the age one is able to become president 35? It has been that way since my country was born! Back then, you would be considered lucky if you lived to 30 years old, much less 35. Why not set the age to be president right to 26 or something, and then make sure there is a maximum age limit of 45. You can only go past that limit DURING the presidency.

Also, I just hate everything about this freaking lousy excuse for a president. He is literally doing nothing about things that are going on inside the country. All he attempted to do is ban trans people from the military, despite Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell being lifted not that long ago. I hate how he looks, I hate how he speaks, I hate his consistently simple and terrible language, I hate how he always brags, and don't get me started on his Twitter! Also, he may or may not have potentially hired a Russian hacker organization to change the course of the 2K16 election.

Oh, yeah. He also wants to straight-up deport all illegal immigrants even if said illegal immigrants have committed a crime or not, rather than, IDK, making US passports free and the immigration process much faster? Why can we finally not have a moron as president? If you thought your country's politicians were bad, we have it much worse in the USA.

I don't trust this dude. I don't trust any politician. Left or right. Who do I trust now? I am not gonna deny this: My country has gone way down the drain. Unless a politician give me a REALLY good reason to trust them, I won't trust any politician at all. Can't we have a moderate president for once? Maybe give moderates their own party?

Trump is somebody who should never have been elected. He isn't qualified at all and was probably drunk when he said that he wanted to be president. But hey, it was either him or a straight-up criminal as president.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Joshua Aaron

I hope that never happens.

6. Myles Mckinley Walker

Yes! I wish we had something like that in the United States and decrease the age limit because there are alot of young congressmen & women out there that have alot of potential

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Joshua Aaron

Are you sure? Because a ton of the congressmen and women are also boomers.

8. Myles Mckinley Walker

I'm talking about the millenials in congress like AOC

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Joshua Aaron

What is AOC?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Myles Mckinley Walker

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joshua Aaron

Ah, got it. Never really heard of him. Can you send a Wikipedia link or something?

12. Myles Mckinley Walker

Its a women and she is very popular among progressives

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. tree

tree Blue/Green Staff Member V.I.P Member

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Myles Mckinley Walker

15. Myles Mckinley Walker

16. onlything

onlything Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Quite indifferent, to be honest, but then I have no links to USA. He's a bigot in power just like many other bigots in power. I don't find him important enough in my life to hate or even be annoyed by.

17. Myles Mckinley Walker

Its good that you don't let him take up space in your life and I wish I could say the same but everything about him as fatigue me eversince he was elected

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nauti

Nauti Well-Known Member

I think he's great. Aaaaand now I'm waiting for all the hate.
    I was soooo worried about Hilary Clinton getting in, because, she's clearly a, very corrupt narcissistic criminal, so I was, firstly, relieved that is wasn't her. Because, honestly? I was really scared she'd start world war three, particularly, in regards to how she was towards Putin and Russia, but then I find out the Obama administration where ok about America selling uranium to Russia, in fact Obama cooked up a deal with them, see the uranimum one scandal, breaking now on honest news networks (If you can find them, hah, really, fake news is the norm).
    So Trump ended the cold war tick
    He got us out of the henious TPT (trans Pacific trade ) agreement, which was a terrible heist on the people of the world and the environment by corrupt governments and corporate powers that be. Tick
    He's making good on his wall promise despite illogical opposition and childish vendettas by the dems in congress, tick.

So you guys who hate him because of his stance on illegal people smuggling and criminals passing from central America, really? What good reason for hating on people who USE children, who they buy or rent to get into the states, illegals who usually get exploited by the rich in places like California, and drug smugglers and murderous gangs? Really????? Why?????
    So tick, the protective wall is going up.
    He's not picking wars with anyone, he's being an amazing diplomat with sensitive adverseries like Kim Jong in Nth Korea and Putin, he's strong with boundaries on the hostile to America countries like Iran and China (yes China has been stealing American intellectual property from USA and getting away with it, until now, with Trump) tick.
    The American economy is the best ever, just about, with more jobs available than EVER. Tick
    He demonstates his non sexism constantly, having amazing spokespeople like Kerry Anne Conway and having won the support of amazing bright young people like Candace Owens (oh also non racism, Candace wouldn't put up with that).
    The media lied, there was no collusion with Russia and no obstruction, the Mueller report had to, begrudgingly admit, even though all the people working on the Mueller report hated Trump.
    So what's to hate about ole Trumpy?
    He's the most honest, transparent president America has ever had. He's ushering in a new era of transparency and I LOVE that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Myles Mckinley Walker

I don't think hes great at all, sure he has charisma but he has no experience in politics and is making a fool of himself everyday and the fact that his cabinet members keep resigning proves it. Hope you start paying attention to what he does instead of what he says and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Joshua Aaron

It's said that I can't avoid him taking up space in my life. Mostly due to the fact that he is the goshdarn president of my screwed country!

21. Myles Mckinley Walker

Its called Trump Fatigue

• Friendly Friendly x 2