• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

how do u deal with no-schedule time

Tcx

Beginner.
V.I.P Member
title.
like i'm really anxious now.
info: i finished today's schedule 5 hours early(5 hours before i go to sleep) but i'm too reluctant to do tomorrow's whole routine/schedule. there's probably nothing i can reinforce/grind repetitively and gain a sense of positive feedback.
i used to procrastinate a lot like hours a day. this is the first time i only slightly procrastinate. i dont know what to do. the struggle is so unrelatable and weird(aside from my experience).
like i encounter a new thing and i dont know how/what to do with it. i freak out. currently i dont have something i can throw infinite time into it. ive checked off all the accessible dailies on my habitica 1 hour ago. and i'm having a sorta panic attack because of this stupid incident. i can't do nothing and wait till 11 p.m. local time to come. i must do something but i don't know how to start one. i actually made a step from posting this thread.

i think im going to recite an english idiom dictionary since i'm bad at it.
any experience sharing would be welcome. thank you very much.

Hobbies. It sounds like you need hobbies.

If you've got a bunch of blank time where you're doing literally nothing... fill it with something interesting.

I’ve made a list of things I used to enjoy doing as a kid and have been rediscovering a lot of old fun hobbies that way. Maybe you could try this?

I used to have this problem and like others said above you need to figure out things you like. I found podcasts I like, Youtube channels, Tv shows, Music etc that I can consume at night. Finding offline hobbies can also be good but most of the free time I have is at night so I do things that require less focus so I can feel tired. Making a list of things you like can be a good starting point.

New Threads

Top Bottom