• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I install Pokemon Go on my Nexus 6 (Android) in UK legally?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

And is it simple to do?

I mean OK yeah at 40 I'm possibly too old for Pokemon, but everyone's going mad about it, and it's free apparently so I might as well give it a go :D

I downloaded the game, how do you choose the starting Pokemon?
After you meet the professor, you will be asked to name your character then you get to choose the starting Pokemon.

As I told you in the other thread, Pokemon Go is now the most downloaded and popular app in the UK, breaking all the records.
Niantic is forced to get more servers for the UK, just like they did for Germany and the U.S.

Pokemon Go has literally blown away Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc... in less than 24 hours in the UK in terms of downloads and users.

Just wait a day or two and the servers will stabilize.
Also you can keep trying and eventually you can use it.
Try using it in non peak hours.

Haha, didn't realise it was a niantic/google product. That's same as Ingress.

Haha, didn't realise it was a niantic/google product. That's same as Ingress.
Yup.
Previous CEO of Nintendo Mr. Iwata and few other executives from Nintendo and Pokemon Company (TCPi) started playing Ingress and loved it. They wanted to see what would happen if Niantic was able to take it further and use elements from Pokemon to make a Pokemon spin off.
It was one of Mr. Iwata's final projects before he died unexpectedly last year...

Pokemon Go has been in development since 2013, in secret.

Though Google spun off Niantic when they restructured into Alphabet last year (Investors wanted Niantic gone).
Google and Nintendo own the major stakes in Niantic now.

New Threads

Top Bottom