• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I add a picture to a conversation & where is the spell check

There is no spell check, i type on a phone so thats why my grammar is poor, touch screen happiness. Look right below where you input txt, select upload a file.
From there hit recents in the upper left corner. Then select gallery. But thats on an android phone

Am new to this site and my wife is trying her best to be my editor but would be nice to do this myself.

Depending on which browser you have, you can enable spell check
within it. If you indicate which browser you use, I'll walk you through it.

Last edited:
How do I add a picture to a conversation
Next to 'POST REPLY' is 'UPLOAD A FILE'. Click on it and navigate through the window that opens to the picture you want. Then 'CHOOSE FOR UPLOAD'.

Once uploaded you can select it to be shown as a 'thumbnail' or 'full size'. Either will appear in your post.

You can also copy (right click your mouse on the image),

A drop down menu will come up, then left click on: "Copy image"

Where you want to place the image: right click again: "Paste"

Note: Some pictures and images are protected online from copying.

Last edited:
First you have to upload the photo to this site via the Add Media link, once that's done, hit the camera icon on the upper right of this posting area. Then select the photos.

New Threads

Top Bottom