• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How Christmas saved my life

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
A few years ago. I was stricken with a terrible sickness. It attacked my body and mind. And lasted for the entire month of December. My thoughts raged from self condemnation to deceiving voices. That lasted day and night. Eventually it came to a point where i mentally wanted to die. But, said the equivalent of to hell with you and fought it until my body recovered. There was damage. Some things i can no longer watch or read about. Some games i can never play. Lest it come back. I needed thearpy six months after to recover mentally. During that period of sickness. Christmas was in full swing. Happy song, happy movies, presents, and good food. The people were happy to. It kept me afloat and sucked power from those self damaging thoughts. Giving me enough strength to finally battle threw the sickness. I look forward to the next one. And to resting among quiet surrondings in good health. With shiny christmas lights. Decorated trees and a small toast to Jesus Christ. Born four millennia ago. And still helping out his brothers. I will always hold you near my heart. Thank you for saving my life.

New Threads

Top Bottom