• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Horror & Creepypasta Advice/Concepts/Other

Riley

I plan on writing horror stories. Creepypastas, to be more exact. While I do use cliches, some may be original on their own right. I need people to provide me with information. With advice. With help. Here are my planned stories:
  • "My Daughter's Furby Won't Stop Screaming": A single parent buys a secondhand Furby from a family that's moving away. Everything goes swimmingly until the toy begins to scream frightening gibberish. Which frightens them both. Is it a demon possesing a toy? Nope; The toy picked up the horrifying murder and/or assault of its previous owner.
  • (Unnamed Video Game Creepypasta): Based off the urban legend surrounding the DOOM maps created by Eric Harris. The protagonist plays a custom map from a friend that showcases a disturbing layer to the friend's mind.
  • "Copycat": A kid at high-school ends up murdering someone in the style of a fictional character.
And I may add more.

I plan on writing horror stories. Creepypastas, to be more exact. While I do use cliches, some may be original on their own right. I need people to provide me with information. With advice. With help. Here are my planned stories:
  • "My Daughter's Furby Won't Stop Screaming": A single parent buys a secondhand Furby from a family that's moving away. Everything goes swimmingly until the toy begins to scream frightening gibberish. Which frightens them both. Is it a demon possesing a toy? Nope; The toy picked up the horrifying murder and/or assault of its previous owner.
  • (Unnamed Video Game Creepypasta): Based off the urban legend surrounding the DOOM maps created by Eric Harris. The protagonist plays a custom map from a friend that showcases a disturbing layer to the friend's mind.
  • "Copycat": A kid at high-school ends up murdering someone in the style of a fictional character.
And I may add more.

These sound good to me.

That sounds pretty cool. This is my first encounter of the word "creepypasta" and had to look it up. Now I knew not to take it literally, but I did kind of envision making spaghetti and it starts talking to me or something. Very ironically I am eating spaghetti (with salsa and cheese) for supper as I read this forum.

Good ideas for creepypastas, all of them. For some reason I find the concept of the Furby one to be especially creepy.

New Threads

Top Bottom