• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hip Hop

Hm I've never heard of him. What type of hip hop would you say his music would fall under?

Not too sure honestly. His music covers a lot of civil rights but also poetic stuff involving star signs, dreams and the like. Some of his music involves Zack de la Rocha from Rage Against the Machine.

I dont know a lot of rap but this song always makes me want to get off my arse. Am learning more from this thread!

Since we're now sharing music, here's one of Saul William's tracks. Probably the hardest beats he's done so if you don't like it, the rest of his stuff isn't as "violent", I think.

I dont know a lot of rap but this song always makes me want to get off my arse. Am learning more from this thread!

Yess I love this song! His music always gives me chills, I love it! Definitely a good song to work out to!
Do you listen to any other rappers? I know you said that you dont know a lot of rap

Since we're now sharing music, here's one of Saul William's tracks. Probably the hardest beats he's done so if you don't like it, the rest of his stuff isn't as "violent", I think.

After hearing the song you sent I listened to a few other songs by him on youtube. I like the positive message that he's putting out there! His genre of hip hop would fall under the subgenre conscious rap. Out of curiosity do you listen to Kendrick Lamar?

I think my love for the Notorious B.I.G. and Nas is really starting to show my age by now. Oops.

New Threads

Top Bottom