• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Highly Sensitive Person Quiz.

Many years ago I remember saving this magazine because there was a long article on sensitivity. It was before aspergers and autism was publicly known about. I read it over and over because at the time it was the best at describing me. But it was talking about people not being shy or rude, but highly sensitive. Also the need to escape the stimuli and so on. Wish I still had that article - it may be packed away somewhere.
I got 26. How many questions were there?

These things shouldn't be taken as any more than a bit of fun. The questions were quite obvious if you wanted to skew the results. I answered honestly and scored 22, but it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know ;)

I got 11, several statements somewhat applied but not always or completely so I didn't tick those. I would probably score high on a Highly Insensitive quiz. Statements like, You walk past and apparently ignore others on a regular basis. Check. You sometimes mix up people who look a bit similar. Check. You do not chat if you are busy. Check. You interrupt others frequently. Check. You don't really care what others think do or say. Check. Oops.

I'm just a rock, literally, with a score of 6, but then I know I'm not a very sensitive person...

@Bedlamite Another photographer around here! It's not a business for me, but I would consider myself to be semi-pro (see in my signature) and mostly specialize in urban photography...

New Threads

Top Bottom