• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hello everyone it’s been a while everything’s been going ok I am currently in a day program for those with intellectual disabilities.

I am also win their advocacy and Board group I am not completely on the board club yet, but I will be soon. Hopefully.

As it is nearing January 2023, I have a couple of resolutions for myself first, I want to be able to express my thoughts better and write better. Another thing is I want to read without forgetting every little thing just a step at a time mainly I want to do this because I want to do research on disability concepts and stuff for the advocacy group and all the stuff to keep up with the times and things
I also have a community hab worker who is been helping me with things and she is very nice
I made a few YouTube videos back on my own channel although I wanted to start a new one. I just couldn’t stop myself from going back to that one.

Here is a video
if you’re interested, and want to check it out

Here are a few random pictures from the past few months or so
I’m looking to make an updated video of that my
Life in a hour video. I made
a long time ago.
EAED8EF0-6AB0-4BC2-A597-A6F0DF09FD12.jpeg
AD9C2A1D-B552-43F9-B005-F492F9948DAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Always a joy to read and hear from you Jen. I'm happy to read that youre life is on the right track

New Threads

Top Bottom