• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

GeoAspieBabe

Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm a woman with Asperger's. I live in the US. My interests include science, history, and geography. Feel free to ask me about any of these topics. I left another autism support site because I was tired of hearing about politics and people drawing me into political debates. I have very strong opinions and tend to get very angry, so I won't debate politics here. I don't like to argue. But ask me about anything else if you like! It's good to be here.

upload_2020-11-5_16-28-37.png

Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm a woman with Asperger's. I live in the US. My interests include science, history, and geography. Feel free to ask me about any of these topics. I left another autism support site because I was tired of hearing about politics and people drawing me into political debates. I have very strong opinions and tend to get very angry, so I won't debate politics here. I don't like to argue. But ask me about anything else if you like! It's good to be here.

Hi there and welcome :) I really love your profile picture.

Hi and welcome. Politics is supposed to stay in it's own area of this forum, though occasionally it sneaks out and has to be curtailed by a moderater who tells us to stick to the topic of the thread. I hope that you enjoy it here.

:dolphin::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::fish::spiralshell::whale::spiralshell::tropicalfish:

Hi and welcome.

I am like that too, but hey, we are aspies lol

I hate arguing too, but find myself getting very angry, when someone disagrees with me, so do my best to keep away from danger zones.

You will find it is very clean here. What I mean, to me aspiecentral is a tidy area, whereas other forums are cluttered and overwhelm me. Here, there is always knew threads, so it is very active and we chat about our difficulties.

Welcome!
I’m loving the politics filter so far on this site, i get very heated also hahaha. Hate conflict
I hope this is the place for you!

Hey there and welcome I could lend you my dad for some politics exposure therapy *wink* he is a white guy of a certain background who has strong opinions based on what "Phil from the pub" said I have to keep reminding him of our "no politics" rule. It is certainly something that can get me über-angry at light speed! So I am glad that political discussions are kept fenced in a know area here! Happy browsing.

Hi and welcome. Politics is supposed to stay in it's own area of this forum, though occasionally it sneaks out and has to be curtailed by a moderater who tells us to stick to the topic of the thread. I hope that you enjoy it here.

:dolphin::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::fish::spiralshell::whale::spiralshell::tropicalfish:
Thanks! I like cats too!!

I really love your profile picture.

That's Eva Braun in earlier times.

A teenage assistant to photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, she later became mistress and eventually wife to Adolf Hitler. Her third attempt at suicide succeeded only some 40 hours after they were married.

Last edited:
That's Eva Braun in earlier times.

A teenage assistant to photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, she later became mistress and eventually wife to Adolf Hitler. Her third attempt at suicide succeeded only some 40 hours after they were married.

Oh, wow. I had no idea who it was. Forty hours isn't long...

Welcome to the site.
If I ever talk politics with you its because of bad memory so you can feel free to tell me not to if it angers you.

New Threads

Top Bottom