• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

unwantedgirl7810

Hi my name is Anna. I hope to make new connections in this website. if theres anything that anyone would like to say or ask, you certainly are welcome to do so.

upload_2020-1-27_13-7-58.png

Hello and warm wellcome to the forums Anna :)

And in here youre most defenetly NOT unwanted or unwellcomed

Last edited:
Hi Anna!
Welcome to the forums!
I normally use peoples' username.. But.. I disagree with the "un" part of yours... ;)

Hi Anna. Since you are pretty new, would you like to change your username to something less down? I would not want you to stay stuck in such a disparaging identity. Anyway, welcome aboard.

welcome. I agree with the earlier comments about your name. You are most definitely welcome here.
Please make yourself at home and have a root around some of the threads and see what you want to read. There is a lot of good stuff here.

New Threads

Top Bottom