• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

ZebraAutismo

V.I.P Member
Hi. My name is Jasmine and I have Asperger's/ high functioning autism. I also have epilepsy, Ehlers Danlos and ataxia.

Hi Jasmine. I'm new here myself, I also have Asperger's and hypermobility, not sure of the cause of the hypermobility, I've just looked up Ehlers Danlos and I guess it must have a similar effect. This seems a very supportive site and I hope you feel comfortable here.

Hi Jasmine. I'm new here myself, I also have Asperger's and hypermobility, not sure of the cause of the hypermobility, I've just looked up Ehlers Danlos and I guess it must have a similar effect. This seems a very supportive site and I hope you feel comfortable here.
Thank you Mr Spock, EDS is a common cause of hypermobility. I also hope you fee comfortable here.

welcome.png

Yourwelcome. if you can explain a little on the different feelings or experiences you have i can give my opionion if its adhd or add you have.
I was diagnosed with ADHD at age 3 because I constantly fiddle and I am impulsive for example at the time I would randomly walk out during story time. I am not jitterey hyperactive but I d struggle to focus for long periods of time.

I was diagnosed with ADHD at age 3 because I constantly fiddle and I am impulsive for example at the time I would randomly walk out during story time. I am not jitterey hyperactive but I d struggle to focus for long periods of time.
im sorry i can,t give my opionion because im not sure if you have adhd or add.

Hey Jasmine, I have aspergers, anxiety and depression. I don't have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome but I do have an interest in medical terms. I don't know the difference between ADD and ADHD though. I was under the impression they were the same.

New Threads

Top Bottom