• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
How is everyone doing?

this coronavirus sure is crazy
I haven’t been on here in sound long I wish I Would have been able to

this whole thing is making me think of my friend in high school Who I thought was a very very good friend and my other friends in our clubs at and things like that

in the way may mention before I feel like I’m still talking to them although I do correspond with one of them online Commenting on his post not on here but another social media platform

I also miss my friends that are actually here in like my friend from my old school whichi went to To my other high school and I still meet with her after high school ended

I had a sinus infection recently and started having shaking spells which I thought might of been my seizures coming back but they said it was anxiety

In my opinion the first one was from the Sinus infections second may from anxiety

but anyway anxiety realizing you have anxiety or PTSD or something like that is there a difficult it’s like you’re denying and then you cry and cry and then realize or maybe it’s not so bad and I can get better you know what I mean.

I really want to get back on track I wanna read I wanna write I want to Pretty much have a typical life for me at least

I am attempting to write two books to be published I basically finished both of them but they both need editing

however I keep losing the ability to re-write an even concentrate on anything

my comprehension is gone severely down.

I don’t know if I could ever be there again it’s been down for years and year

I am no idea why this could be

it reminded me of the time I was in the mental hospital I was reading the book thief by Mark Zuzak and was was trying to read his next book and then I lost the completely The ability to read Pretty much I cannot read anything at all or the books right now

I also can’t seem to find a plot line to TV shows or understand movies

this is a very weird feeling for me. Anyone else have this problem?

I hope that everyone is well and hopefully after all less I can get him to do some sort of program for people with disabilities and go back to my program Northeast which is a program I go to for recreation.

This is all I can write for now It’s raining what’s going on at the moment

Thank you for reading and please let me know how your health is faring

Hi I get distracted from what I want to be doing often, I try my best to accept when that happens and return to my original task if I can, sorry thing are tough ATM I hope the support network here will help.

Sorry to hear you are hitting a rough spot in your road, but I can assure you that with your amount of determination, you will come back out on top again.
You have a big family here if and when you need us :)

We are all handling our present uncertainty in our own unique ways, but just the same, coping with difficulties, no matter how we do it will make us stronger in the end if we push away the bad thoughts and replace them with good ones.

I'm actually doing quite well, as I begin my 60th year on our planet today, which also marks my 6th anniversary as a member here.

Sixty years, where did they go?

Some went for the bettering of others.
Some were spent chasing the almighty dollar.
Some were spent having fun and enjoying what life had to offer me.

The most important lesson I learned after recovering from a severe life-threatening trauma was which things were of the greatest importance and which were trivial in the bigger picture.

Reflecting on what I consider a great run at life, I realize how little time we are each granted to be here.
That is why each new day should be viewed as a new beginning with a optimistic view that things will get better.

I have been told that you are never old until your regrets take the place of your dreams, so my advice is to live for your dreams and let the rest of it sort itself out.

I know it's hard times, believe me, been there, done that
But every day above ground is a great day, remember that

-Pitbull (rapper)

Still here Jen, glad you are too. Can't seem to do much of anything, it's as if I'm on hold on a phone waiting! Getting tired of waiting.

That sounds hard when your ability to concentrate is MIA. Missing in action kind of sums up our whole situation with this virus. Please hug yourself and be kind to yourself, your concentration level will come back. Video games are actually helpful in quieting my brain and help with my concentration. They also have done studies and these games help older people have quicker response times. So the silly games l like : snowboarding, racing, hotel dash, logic games also are fun.
Maybe try some virtual games and see if that brings back that sharp keen mind l know you have.
Your biggest fan...

New Threads

Top Bottom